- On sale!
MAXIM BALLISTIC PC AMBER
Designed specifically to wear in combination with a helmet and or ear muffs, this model exceeds Military Vo test regimen for high velocity impact (standard MIL-STD 662 - impact at 198m/s)
Patented aspherical lens for 180º of Pure Vision and superior eye coverage. Ventilation channel across the lens to minimise misting. Soft, universal-fit nosebridge.
In addition to the aspherical lens and the soft adjustable nose bridge, this specific model has short flat temples with pantoscopic adjustment. Designed specifically to wear in combination with a helmet and or ear muffs, this model exceeds Military Vo test regimen for high velocity impact (standard MIL-STD 662 - impact at 198m/s).
- Plastic frame with DuoForm mould processing.
- Dual injected cushion browguard for extra comfort and shock absorbsion.
- Soft universal-fit nose bridge pivots.
- Ventilation channel on the top to minimise misting.
- Flat temples with pantoscopic adjustment to wear under ear muff and helmet.
- Heat resistance : up to 130° C.
- Weight : 29 g.
- Frame marking: AOS EN166 - F CE
- Patented aspherical lens for a 180° of pure vision, superior eye coverage and a perfect optical quality.
- Clear/Amber DX: Polycarbonate patented aspherical lens. TLV= 92% (Clear) / 94% (Amber).
- Bronze DX: Bronze Polycarbonate patented aspherical lens. TLV= 16%.
- I/O DX lens: I/O Polycarbonate patented aspherical lens. TLV= 55%.
- Optical quality class 1 (no distortion).
- Resistance to impact (45m/s).
- 100% UV filtration (in conformity with EN 170/172).
- DX coating : anti-fog, anti-scratch, anti-static and anti-chemical attack.
- Lens Marking:
- Bronze: 5-3,1 . AOS . 1 . F
- Clear/Amber: 2-1,2 . AOS . 1 . F
- I/O:5-1,7 . AOS . 1 . F
Fields of use:
- Mechanical hazards (marking F - 45m/s) solid particles projectiles (metal, wood, ..)
- Mechanical Tasks (riveting, grinding, stone cutting, drilling…)
- Bronze: Outdoor mechanical tasks (UV radiation and sunglare protection). Protects against blue light.
- IO: Fork lift truck. For both sunny and low light conditions.
- Amber: Surface inspection, wood lamp, shooting,.. Protects against blue light and enhace contrast in low light conditions.
- Protect UV radiation (accidental electric arc)
Microfiber pouch included.
- Artificial Light
Low Energy Impacts - F(t)
- Lens color