WS PROTAC XPI DIADEMA CON CONEXION FLX2
3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ ProTac XPI Headset
Hearing protector with Bluetooth® Connectivity and Level-dependent
Technology for critical communication in noisy environments
The update of the 3M PELTOR WS ProTac XPI Headset brings many improvements and new
exciting features that can help improve the safety and efficiency in critical communication.
Level-dependent technology for ambient listening can help you to hear important sounds
from the surroundings. With the new feature Push-To-Listen, PTL, you can communicate
face-to-face with people standing close by a noisy environment without being tempted to
remove your hearing protection.
Bluetooth connectivity for seamless connection to external devices. Support for Bluetooth
Multipoint for simultaneous connection of 2 phones (selectable in Set-up mode).
• Bluetooth 4.2 including MultiPoint.
• Improved MMI menu set-up for easier handling in daily operations.
• Bright yellow color for enharnced visibility.
• New noise cancelling water resistant speech microphone. Improved speech intelligibility
and IP68 rated for use in noisy and demanding environments.
• Support for Bluetooth A2DP, streaming (selectable in Set-up mode).
• Auto power off: The headset will turn off after 4 hrs of non-use to save battery.
• Low-battery warning at low battery level.
• New FLX2 accessory jack (selected models) for ability to add an additional external
source via cable for safe and independent communication.
• Ground Mechanic solution included in main product.
• Compatible with 3M PELTOR WS Ground Mec adapter.
The 3M PELTOR WS ProTac XPI Headset offers Bluetooth Connectivity and Level-dependent
Technology for critical communication in noisy environments. Useful when users need to be
connected to their mobile device (e.g. process operators, push-back operators at airports,
maintenance etc.); everywhere critical communication and hearing protection is required.
Headset Models and Accessories
|Article number||Description||3M Id|
|MT15H7AWS6||3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ ProTac XPI Headset, headband||7100196045|
|MT15H7P3EWS6||3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ ProTac XPI Headset, helmet attachment||7100195960|
|MT15H7AWS6-111||3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ WS ProTac XPI FLX2 Headset, headband, with accessory jack||7100195906|
|MT15H7P3EWS6-111||3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ WS ProTac XPI FLX2 Headset, helmet attachment,with accessory jack||7100195961|
- Attenuation (SNR)
- Medium (between 28dB and 31dB)
- Hi-Viz Yellow