MAXIM PC WELDING 5.0
Protective eyewear with welding filter 5.0. Protect against impact, UV, visible light and IR. Conform to European Standards EN166 and EN169.
Welding filter. Protect against impact, UV, visible light and IR. Conform to European Standards EN166 and EN169. Application: gas welding, brazing, oxy-acetylene cutting. Anti-fog coating (DX) and patented aspherical lens.
- Plastic frame with DuoForm mould processing.
- Dual injected cushion browguard for extra comfort and shock absorbsion.
- Soft universal-fit nose bridge pivots.
- Ventilation channel on the top to minimise misting.
- Adjustable lock-in temple and patented 3 position pantoscopic lens adjustment.
- Heat resistance : up to 130° C.
- Weight : 29 g.
- Frame marking: AOS EN166 - F CE
- Patented green aspherical lens for a 180° of pure vision, superior eye coverage and a perfect optical quality.
- Optical quality class 1 (no distortion).
- Resistance to impact (45m/s).
- 100% UV and IR filtration (in conformity with EN 169).
- DX coating : anti-fog, anti-scratch, anti-static and anti-chemical attack.
- Visible Light Transmittance: 15% (3.0) and 2% (5.0)
- Lens Marking:
- 3.0: 3 . AOS . 1 . F
- 5.0: 5 . AOS . 1 . F
Fields of use:
- Mechanical hazards (marking F - 45m/s).
- Gas welding.
- Brazing, oxy-acetylene cutting (only 5.0).
- Protect UV radiation (accidental electric arc).
- Protection against Infrared radiation.
This product conforms to the European Council Directive 89/686/EEC and with the EN166 : 2001.
EC-Type Examination Certificate n° 1202
Issued by INSPEC (notified body n°0194) Upper Wingbury Courtyard, Wingrave, Aylesbury Buckinghamshire, HP22LW, England
Conform to EN166 - EN169
Microfiber pouch not included.
Low Energy Impacts - F(t)
- Lens color