- On sale!
GAFAS EAGLE BLUE FRAME CR39 CLEAR AR
Protective eyewear with adjustable pantoscopic angle and adjustable length of the temple arms. CR39 offers good resistance to chemical contact
3M™ Eagle Series Safety Spectacles
The 3M™ Eagle series of protective eyewear includes an extensive range of lens and frame options:
- Lenses are available as clear polycarbonate, clear CR39 or varying welding shades of polycarbonate. CR39 offers good resistance to chemical contact, while polycarbonate offers excellent impact protection.
- The range includes a selection of ‘near-vision’ polycarbonate lenses to aid reading or precision work. These lenses are available in 3 powers of magnification: +1.50, +2.00 and +2.50 dioptres.
- All products feature an integral protective side-shield and pliable ‘soft-touch’ temple tips.
- Wearers can alter the fit of their eyewear using either the adjustable pantoscopic angle (angle of the lens frame to the temple) or the adjustable length of the temple arms (4 different positions)
01-3021-10M: 3M™ Eagle Black CR39 Clear AS
01-3022-10M: 3M™ Eagle Blue CR39 Clear AS
04-3021-20M: 3M™ Eagle Black PC Clear AS
04-3021-40M: 3M™ Eagle Black PC Clear AS/AF
04-3022-20M: 3M™ Eagle Blue PC Clear AS
04-3022-40M: 3M™ Eagle Blue PC Clear AS/AF
04-3150-20M: 3M™ Eagle Black PC Near-Vision +1.50 AS
04-3200-20M: 3M™ Eagle Black PC Near-Vision +2.00 AS
04-3250-20M: 3M™ Eagle Black PC Near-Vision +2.50 AS
27-3024-01M: 3M™ Eagle Black PC Weldingshade 1.7 AS
27-3024-03M: 3M™ Eagle Black PC Weldingshade 3 AS
27-3024-05M: 3M™ Eagle Black PC Weldingshade 5 AS
27-3024-07M: 3M™ Eagle Black PC Weldingshade 7 AS
Clear polycarbonate products within the Eagle series are intended for protection against high speed particles at low energy (F) at extreme temperature conditions, -5°C and +55°C, (T). Welding shade polycarbonate lenses provide protection against high speed particles at low energy (F) at room temperature conditions. CR39 lenses have demonstrated compliance with the requirements for increased robustness (S). All products were tested in accordance with EN166:2001
Standards and Approval
Article 10 of the European Community Directive 89/686/EEC and is thus CE marked.
These products have been examined at the design stage by INSPEC International Ltd., 56 Leslie Hough Way, Salford, Greater Manchester, M6 6AJ, United Kingdom (Notified Body number 0194). These products are tested and CE approved against EN166:2001.
- Side-shield provides additional protection
- Optical Class 1 to allow prolonged comfortable wear
- Temples feature adjustable length and pantoscopic angle
- Lens coatings provide excellent scratch resistance
- Anti-fog coatings available for some products in the range
- Reader lenses available (+1.50, +2.00 and +2.50 dioptres)
- Welding shades available
These products can be used in a wide range of applications including:
- General assembly
- Light duty maintenance and repair
- Industrial manufacturing
The products have demonstrated compliance with the requirements of EN 166:2001 and associated standards and bear the following marks:
Lens: 3M 1 S
Frame:3M Eagle EN166 FT CE
Explanation of Marking
1: Optical class
S: Increased robustness. 43g steel ball drop test
F: Impact protection against high speed particle at low energy (45m/s)
T: Tested for impact protection at extreme temperature conditions -5°C and +55°C
- Artificial Light
Low Energy Impacts - F(t)
- Lens color