EAGLE WELDING PC SHADE 3.0, AR
Welding protective spectacles with polycarbonate lens eliminating the UV, reduces IR levels and secures perfect eye comfort by controlling visible light. Gas welding use
The polycarbonate lens eliminates the UV, reduces IR levels and secures perfect eye comfort by controlling visible light. Can be used in all situations where UV, IR or visible light creates a risk. Available in shade 1,7 (welder’s assistant) up to 7,0 (oxy cutting...).
Comes with Microfiber Pouch
- Black Grilamid (plastic) frame with orbital protection.
- Adjustable temples (length and inclination).
- Integrated side shields with ventilation system.
- Rotating tips (perfect fitting).
- Heat resistance : up to 90° C.
- Weight : 31 g.
- Frame marking: AOS EN166 - F CE
- Green Polycarbonate lenses (welding filter).
- Optical quality class 1 (no distortion).
- Resistance to impact (45m/s).
- 100% UV and IR filtration (in conformity with EN 169).
- Maxi-impact system.
- Hardium technology = super multi-layered anti-scratch coating.
- Visible Light Transmittance: 1.7 = 54%, 3.0 = 15%, 5.0 = 2%, 7.0 = 1%.
- Lens Marking: 3 . AOS . 1 . F
Fields of use:
- Shade 1.7 = welder's assistant.
- Shade 3 & 5 = gas welding.
- Shade 5 & 7 = brazing, oxy-acetylene cutting.
- Mechanical hazards (marking F - 45m/s).
- Protect UV radiation (accidental electric arc).
- Protection against Infrared radiation.
This product conforms to the European Council Directive 89/686/EEC and with the EN166 : 1995.
EC-Type Examination Certificate N° 0070-683-085-08-02-0083
Issued by INRS (notified n°0070) Avenue de Bourgogne - B.P. n°27 54 501 Vandoeuvre Cedex, France
Conform to EN166 - EN169
- Gas Welding
Low Energy Impacts - F(t)
- Lens color