The 4Fight Cut Integral helmet provides a greater safety than round shell helmets thanks to an excellent protection of the neck, as the different test perfomed revealed. The back of the helmet acts as a headset on impacts where the head may suffer a backwards torsion (frequent in Hang Glider crashes) or collision against treens (landing in plants with a Paraglider.) This is the reason why helmets do not have the same characteristics: different sports require different safety measurements. An exclusive design for free flights, and EN966 certification reinforce the 4Fight helmet as one of the best helmets.
All 4Fight helmets come with a visor since it offers among other advantages:
- Protection from low, cold temperatures
- Additional face protection
- UV protection so sunglasses are not needed.
Additional visors upon request are available in the colours below:
Due to manufacturing reasons, all 4Fight Helmets include a visor. The particularities of this helmet have been carefully studied and are only to be found in this helmet. In addition, the European EN 966 Certification makes it suitable for both Hang Gliding and Paragliding pilots.
The internal padding is completely interchangeable with the following advantages:
- it can be washed
- it can be easily replaced
- it is possible to order an extra international padding for when a different size is need, and you can easily change it yourself.
Lastly, there is a small container at the back of the helmet where an acoustic vario can be put (a Brauniger Sonic, for instance.)
The Top of the Icaro Helmet Line
designed by Ignazio Bernardi and with the technical support of the best Italian helmet developer
- Reduced width of the helmet
- Interchangeable internal padding
- Shell made of fiberglass compound
- Weight grams 650 without visor
- For Paraglider & Hang glider pilots
- All models with Certification E.N. 966
- Made in Italy