H700 CASCO C/ VENT. ARNES ESTANDAR
The industrial safety helmet of 3M H-700 series with ventilation, is comfortable, resistant and lightweight. Designed with a low profile to achieve greater stability and balance, it helps provide maximum comfort and protection against falling objects.
These helmets have slots. By design, the 3M H-700 series helmets allow adapting chinstraps with three support points for work at heights, and other elements for facial, hearing protection. and welding masks. The 3M H-700 series protective helmet features two versions one with ventilation slots on the top that
Provides greater comfort in hot environments and a helmet without ventilation meets the requirements of ANSI / ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type I, Class C, G and E. The H-700 Helmet with ventilation meets the requirements of ANSI / ISEA Z89.1 Type I, Class C.
- Lightweight and ventilated safety helmet with a unique suspension system that increases user comfort
- Lightweight low profile helmet that stays stable on the head
- The harness can be rotated 180 ° to use the helmet upside down
- Short visor to improve visibility and user mobility
- Approved for use at -30 ° C (EN397: 2012) and -50 ° C (EN397 / А1-2010)
- Wide range of accessories available
- Material: HDPE
- Standards / Certifications: EN397: 2012 + A1: 2012
- Net Weight: 330 g
- Size: 54-62cm