DECT COM II PORTABLE 1.8 GHz WITH BATT
Full-Duplex intercom system based on DECT wireless technology that allows bi-directional communication between 9 devices simultaneous, with a range of 150m, expandable.
Full-Duplex intercom system based on DECT wireless technology that allows bi-directional communication between 9 devices simultaneous, operating on the 1.8 GHz DECT-frequencies, which are license free in most countries, with a range of 150 meters, expandable.
The products in the Peltor DECT-Com II family offer simple and efficient wireless duplex communication with up to 9 active users talking in full conference and additionally up to 40 listeners with possibility to quick "break in" to the conference. In a system with more than 9 users any listening participant can change from listening to speaking. The earliest active speaker will then be "degraded" to a listener in the conference and any other listener can follow, replacing active speakers in the order "first in - first out".
A Peltor DECT-Com II portable unit (DC2811) is a personal radio transmitter/receiver to which a headset should be connected. Any Peltor headset with J11 connector wired according to "Peltor standard" can be connected to a Peltor DECT-Com II portable unit. note that a Peltor DECT-Com II base/portable unit (DC2812) is needed to communicate all information from and to all portable units in a DECT-Com II system.
The main features are:
- Portable unit for use in a DECT-Com II conference with up to 9 simultaneous speakers in full duplex.
- The DECT-Com II conference can also have an additional number of listeners, all with possibility to enter as speakers in the conference, at any time.
- Headsets with different types of microphones can be used.
- Full duplex communication, but with "VOX", for preventing from transmitting background noise to the conference.
- An "all call" function makes it possible to communicate common messages (simplex) to all users in all groups, at the same time.
- The portable unit is normally power supplied with rechargeable battery pack. (Can also be used fixed installed, power supplied in a special holder with AC adapter.)
This product includes the battery, but does not include the power supply or the holder needed to charge.
|Frequency range:||1880 – 1900 MHz|
|Output power:||Max. 250 mW, average 10 mW (portable) / 120 mW (base)|
|Current consumption:||Base/Portable unit
|as base typ. 320 mA (4 portables system)as portable; typ. 160 mA in talk mode|
|Portable unit DC2811||40 mA (listen only) / 60 mA (talk mode)|
|Working range:||Outdoors||typ. 250 m (line of sight)|
|Indoors||typ. 50 m|
|Battery life cycle:||With rechargeable battery Peltor DC2033||approx. 6 h (base unit)
approx. 40 h (portable unit)
|With 6xAA additional 2100 mAh NiMH batteries in DC2032||approx. 18 h (base unit)|
|Usage temperature:||-26°C to +55°C|
|Storage temperature:||-55°C to +70°C without batteries(Store batteries according to battery manufacturer´sinstructions)|
|Weight excl. batteries:||Incl. battery pack DC2033||310 g (DC2812, DC2912)|
|Microphone types:||Carbon||300 mV typ. Medium power feed enabled; 20mA|
|Electret||20 mV typ. Low power feed enabled; 1mA|
|Dynamic||4 mV typ.|
|Low impedance||0,4 mV typ.|
|Headset connector:||Peltor J11, type M9177/4-1 (NEXUS TJT-102)|