SECUREFIT SF400 CLEAR AS/AF
Auto adjustables safety spectacles 3M™ Secure Fit™ SF400 with soft temple tips. Anti-scratch/Anti-Fog, clear color for good color recognition and UV protection, perfect for inside work
3M™ SecureFit™ SF400 Series Safety Spectacles
The 3M SF400 Series is an extension to the successful SecureFit range of protective eyewear. Each model in the SF400 series is comprised of a rimless lens and fixed-length temple arm. An integrated side-shield is included for added protection. Temples feature 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology which helps diffuse pressure over the ear to enhance frame comfort across a diverse workforce. This innovative design promotes improved comfort and security of fit. Adjustable nose pads and soft-touch temple inlays provide increased comfort and improved grip.
The original 3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear, 200 Series featured the proprietary self-adjusting 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology – a scientific advancement that helps diffuse pressure over the ear, enhancing frame temple comfort while not compromising the security of fit. But the innovation doesn’t stop there – Introducing 3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear, 400 Series. The experience of putting on 3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear is game-changing. Now, the NEW 3M™ SecureFit™ 400 Protective Eyewear enhances comfort and security of fit with soft adjustable nose pads and dual injected temples.
- Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UVA & UVB. Meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010.
- Soft, adjustable nosepads for greater personalization
- Dual-injected, padded temple touchpoints for added comfort over the ears
- Features proprietary self-adjusting 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology
- Motion-inspired, contoured piping in a bold, modern color palette for an infusion of style
Product Range 3M™ SecureFit™ 400 Series
|SF401AF-EU||PC Clear Anti-scratch & Anti-Fog (AS/AF)|
|SF402AF-EU||PC Grey Anti-scratch & Anti-Fog (AS/AF)|
|SF403AF-EU||PC Yellow Anti-scratch & Anti-Fog (AS/AF)|
|SF408AS-EU||PC Blue Mirror Anti-scratch (AS)|
|SF410AS-EU||PC In/Out Mirror Anti-scratch (AS)|
These products are intended for protection against high speed particles at low energy (F) at extreme temperature conditions, -5°C and +55°C, (T) in accordance with EN166:2001. They also protect against UV radiation in accordance with EN170:2002 (clear and amber lenses), and sun glare in accordance with EN172:1994 (grey, I/O and blue mirror lenses).
A number of lens options are available for a variety of different applications:
- Clear – Good colour recognition and excellent UV protection
- Grey – Protection from sunglare
- Yellow – Enhanced contrast in low light conditions
- Blue Mirror – Protection from sunglare
- I/O Mirror – Perfect for workers that move in and out of strong sunlight
- Optical class 1 lens suitable for prolonged use.
- Design provides excellent coverage and good field of vision.
- Offers excellent protection against Ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
- Lightweight design (19g).
- 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology for secure and comfortable fit.
- Adjustable nose pads for a personalised fit.
- Soft-touch dual moulded temples for increased comfort and grip.
These products can be used in a wide range of applications including:
- General assembly
- Inspection work
- Light duty maintenance and repair
- Never modify or alter this product.
- Do not use this product against hazards other than those specified in this document.
- These products are not suitable for grinding or welding.
- These products are NOT designed to be worn over prescription spectacles.
- In accordance with EN166:2001 safety spectacles cannot be tested and approved for use against liquid droplets. Where liquid protection is specified a suitable product should be considered, for example safety goggles.
Standards and Approval
This protective eyewear has been shown to meet the basic safety requirements under Article 10 of the European Community Directive 89/686/EEC and is thus CE marked.
These products have been examined at the design stage by ECS GmbH - European Certification Service, Huettfeldstrasse 50, 73430 Aalen, Germany (Notified Body number 1883).
These products are tested and CE approved against EN166:2001.
|Temple Pin||Stainless steel|
The products have demonstrated compliance with the requirements of EN 166:2001 and associated standards and bear the following marks:
|Clear lens||2C-1.2 3M 1 FT|
|Grey lens||5-3.1 3M 1 FT|
|Amber lens||2C-1.2 3M 1 FT|
|Blue-mirror lens||5-3.1 3M 1 FT|
|I/O lens||5-1.7 3M 1 FT|
|Frame (all variants)||3M EN166 FT CE SF400 Series|
Explanation of Marking
|UV protection with good colour recognition. This product conforms to the requirements of the standard, providing UV protection for the complete specified range (210nm – 365nm).|
(EN 172:1994 (as amended))
|Sun-glare protection conforming to the requirements of the standard, providing UV protection for the complete specified range (280nm – 350nm).|
|F||Impact protection against high speed particle at low energy (45m/s)|
|T||Tested for impact protection at extreme temperature conditions -5°C and +55°C|
- Car Workshop
- Artificial Light
Low Energy Impacts - F(t)
- Lens color