I. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and to personalize his experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to be contacted with the User's telephone number or with any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User's private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
Those cookies sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by NAC-INTERCOM for the best operation of the Website. The information that is collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that meets their preferences.
Third party cookies
Are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide NAC-INTERCOM with services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze browsing information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place to which the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users a Content and/or service of the highest quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and trend reports from the Website are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, main characteristics, expiration period, etc. at the following link:
The entity(ies) in charge of supplying cookies may transfer this information to third parties, provided that it is required by law or that a third party is processing this information for said entities.
Social media cookies
NAC-INTERCOM incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about these cookies and, where appropriate, the treatment of their personal data. Only for information purposes are the following links where you can consult said privacy and/or cookie policies:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es-419&gl=mx
- Google+: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hp-cookies
Disable, reject and delete cookies
Changes in Cookies Policy
II. LINKS POLICY
It is reported that the NAC-INTERCOM Website makes or can make available to Users link means (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties.
The purpose of installing these links, directories and search engines on the Website is to make it easier for Users to search for and access the information available on the Internet, without considering it as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
NAC-INTERCOM does not offer or market on its own or through third parties the products and/or services available on such linked sites.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through links.
NAC-INTERCOM will in no case review or control the content of other websites, nor will it approve, examine or endorse the products and services, content, files and any other material existing on the linked sites.
NAC-INTERCOM does not assume any responsibility for the damages that may occur due to the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of the websites not managed by NAC-INTERCOM and that are linked in this Website.
The User or third party that makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the NAC-INTERCOM Web Site must know that:
- The reproduction -totally or partially- of any of the Contents and/or Services of the Website is not allowed without the express authorization of NAC-INTERCOM.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement is allowed on the NAC-INTERCOM Website, nor on the Contents and/or Services.
- With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by NAC-INTERCOM.
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between NAC-INTERCOM and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of NAC-INTERCOM of the contents, services and/or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.